Sunday, February 22, 2009

On The Needles?

I seem to have several items on the needles right now. I am not sure if it is a lack of direction, or that I am feeling so much more confident in what I can do, I am eager to try it? Started a project with cables this week. YEA! I think I botched up the pattern just a little, but as long as I stay consistant, it should still look nice. Then there is Rebecca's poncho, the Old Shale blanket, a few items on the needles for a fairy gift (NOTE TO SELF: must finish these sooner than later)
-Then starting next week, I am getting involved in Malabrigo March Madness. Yea, sounds like some strang cult nonsense, pretty much is. I have approx. 9 projects waiting to be cast on the 1st of March. A few of them will really stretch my comfort zone: Shalom Sweater, Lace projects, Meret Beret.. yummy fun.

-Note to self: be careful what you blog about. People are reading. lol. I walked into knit night on Wednesday night, to a gale of laughter and chuckles. Apparently, one of my recent blog posts, raised a few eyebrows and I was subjected to a few jokes my way. Did not mind, was funny. But need to remember, if you write it, they will read it. lol