Friday, April 24, 2009

Anxiety Attack

The last 72 hours has been so chaotic. With the finances, Tom's work and more.. I have kept a brave front. The kids need me to be strong. Tom needs me to be strong. I am so tired, but yet, I keep moving ahead.

Today, in the parking lot of Becca's pre-school, I was fine. I was laughing and feeling great. Then all of a sudden, I could not breathe. I could literally feel my heart beating in my chest. I was complete mess. I had heard about panic attacks, people talked about having them. But, I have never had one till today. I thought I was going to die. I was so scared. I sat there in the car, with my baby boy in the car... and thought I would die.

I hate feeling so out of control.

1 comment:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

hugs and I have never had one of those at all.